2019 Nissan Rogue Review
If you’re looking for a spacious and advanced SUV that’s built for making your next vacation a breeze, check out the 2019 Nissan Rogue. At Nissan of Mobile, we want to help drivers in the Mobile, Prichard, and Saraland areas take home a fun and exciting vehicle for their next adventure.
Read more to learn about the robust engine options and advanced safety features aboard this SUV with this 2019 Nissan Rogue Review.
2019 Nissan Rogue: A Brawny Powertrain
The Nissan Rogue is built for robust performance with both available engine options:
26 City / 33 Highway
2.0L 4-cylinder Hybrid
33 City / 35 Highway
Intelligent Safety Features
This SUV offers plenty of intelligent driver assistance features that enhance driver awareness and help you to avoid collisions altogether. Enjoy standard safety features such as:
- Blind Spot Warning: Notifies you of cars that are detected in your vehicle’s blind spot. You can change lanes with confidence using this safety feature
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking System with Pedestrian Detection: Your vehicle will brake for you in the event of a potential collision, so you are protected driving forward in stop-and-go traffic. The Nissan Rogue will even brake in the event that it detects a pedestrian, so you can navigate crowded streets with ease.
A Spacious Cargo Area
Inside the 2019 Nissan Rogue you’ll find a spacious cabin designed to fit everything you need for a great vacation. With an interior passenger volume of 105.8 cubic feet, everyone inside the cabin will be able to relax and stretch their legs in this spacious vehicle built with long road trips in mind.
The cargo area is spacious as well with a starting cargo volume of 39.3 cubic feet with the rear seats up. For drivers looking to get some extra space, they can lower the rear seats to expand the cargo area volume to 70 cubic feet. Drivers will have plenty of space to pack for their next vacation inside this powerful SUV.
Test Drive the 2019 Nissan Rogue
If you’re looking for a spacious SUV that’s capable of carrying everything you need for a great vacation, look to the 2019 Nissan Rogue. At Nissan of Mobile, we want to show drivers in the Mobile, Prichard, and Saraland areas what this robust and exciting SUV has to offer.
If you’re interested in giving the Nissan Rogue a try, schedule a test drive with us online or over the phone today!
1 2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for Rogue®
- 26 City MPG/ 33 Highway MPG/ 29 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue FWD (S, SV, and SL trims)
- 25 City MPG/ 32 Highway MPG/ 27 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue AWD (S, SV, and SL trims)
- 33 City MPG/ 35 Highway MPG/ 34 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue Hybrid FWD (SV Hybrid and SL Hybrid trims)
- 31 City MPG/ 34 Highway MPG/ 33 Combined MPG for 2019 Rogue Hybrid AWD (SV Hybrid and SL Hybrid trims)
Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.