2018 Nissan Versa Review
When you're looking for a solid sedan to hit the streets of Mobile, Prichard, and Saraland, look no further than the Nissan Versa. Equipped with solid performance components and forward-thinking technology, your passengers will smile through their envy, knowing your car is the best on the block.
To help you learn more about this sedan, Nissan of Mobile has compiled this 2018 Nissa Versa review. Below, you'll find everything you need to know before hitting the dealership to experience it for yourself.
2018 Versa Performance Specs
In all trims of the Nissan Versa, you'll find the highly reliable 1.6L 4-cylinder engine, generating 109 horsepower and 107 lb-ft of torque. This engine offers the smooth and seamless ride you deserve, whether you're heading out for a road trip or just on your way to work in the morning.
Working alongside the engine is a 5-speed manual transmission and FWD technology. Together, these components will get you an impressive fuel economy of an EPA-estimated 27 city/36 highway MPG.1 No more emergency trips to the gas station with this sedan!
Nissan Versa Interior
Though a smaller sedan on the outside, the 2018 Versa feels bigger in the cabin with ample space for you, your passengers, and whatever you need to stick in the back.
Seat up to five comfortably in the 90.2 cubic feet of passenger volume and limit the stress of needing to plan a second trip. You'll also have a generous amount of cargo space, coming in at 14.9 cubic feet. Everything in its place is great, and there's plenty of room for it.
Versa Safety Features
Your security while on the road is important and to ensure that you and your passengers are protected in the Versa, Nissan has included a suite of available safety features that work with you while you drive.
- Traction Control System: This feature helps reduce wheelspin to remain confident during acceleration.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control: This system will detect and correct anything the road throws your way with steering-assist technology.
- Anti-Lock Brake System: In case an emergency happens, your wheels will not lock up with this feature, allowing you to maintain control.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist: When there's extra weight in your Versa, this will sense it and distribute it evenly for a more comfortable ride. The brake assist feature will also send additional braking power in these cases, allowing you to stop fully in time.
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System: Everyone in your cabin will be more secure during the chance of a collision with airbags mounted on the roof, sides, and in front.
Stay Connected in the Versa
You'll never have to take your eyes off the road or remove your hands from the wheel with Nissan's Bluetooth® hands-free phone system. Easily make a call and receive notifications with a simple push of a button right on your steering wheel.
Can't decide if you want to lease or buy the new Nissan Versa? Check out our free Leasing vs. Buying a Car eBook to help you make the right finance decision for you!
See the 2018 Nissan Versa for Yourself!
After reading our 2018 Nissan Versa review, if you're itching to get in the driver's seat, contact Nissan of Mobile to schedule a test drive. We proudly serve customers in the Mobile, Prichard, and Saraland areas.
1 2018 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.