Nissan Military Discount
Nissan is proud to provide discount programs to those who serve and protect our country. With the Nissan Military Discount, eligible individuals can find their next new Nissan vehicle for less. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an Active, Reserve, Retired, or Veteran member of the U.S. Military Personnel.
Drivers in the areas of Mobile, Prichard, and Saraland who fall into these categories can take advantage of this incredible discount at Nissan of Mobile. Read ahead to learn more about what the Nissan Military Discount has to offer and how we can help you get started on finding your next new (and discounted) Nissan vehicle!
Benefits of Nissan Military Discount
The first, and most obvious, benefit of the Nissan Military Discount is the discount itself. Many of the incredible new models from Nissan can be purchased using this discount, including the impressively efficient 2019 Sentra sedan as well as the spacious and capable 2019 Pathfinder.
On top of all the money you'll save with this discount, you'll also be able to take advantage of many other Nissan Military perks, including convenient stateside delivery when you're buying from overseas. You'll also have the personal help of our Nissan professionals whenever you need it with our 24/7 live chat service.
How to Take Advantage of This Discount
Taking advantage of the Nissan Military Discount is easy and rewarding. All you need to do is follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Find a Nissan Dealership near You - Look around and find your nearest Nissan dealership and give them a call to make sure they offer the Nissan Military Discount.
- Gather Your Documentation- Before heading to the dealership, you'll need to make sure you have all of the proper documentation. You'll need your driver's license, social security number, and at least one of the following forms of proof of military status or active service:
- Military ID OR
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release, or Discharge from Active Duty
- Head to the Dealership to Pick Out Your Nissan - After you have your documents pulled together, it's time to head to your local Nissan dealership to pick out your next Nissan vehicle. Many different Nissan models are eligible for this program, but you'll want to double-check with the sales professional you're working with.
- Find a Finance Plan and Sign - The last step is finding the perfect payment plan for you, which will be simple with a team of Nissan finance professionals standing by ready to help.
Following these four easy steps will not only get you a new and discounted Nissan vehicle, but it'll also get you a smooth and enjoyable car-buying experience.
Ready to Get Shopping?
We at Nissan of Mobile are proud to offer the Nissan Military Discount to eligible individuals in the areas of Mobile, Prichard, and Saraland. Get the ball rolling on finding your next new and discounted Nissan by giving us a call at the dealership today!
Have a question? We've got the answer!
* = Required Field